I've watched my first Packer game and didn't really fuss, but Mom sure did because some people on her fantasty team didn't do well. She still won so I don't know why she cried so much.
I celebrated Daddy's birthday in a super cute dress from Orla and everyone paid so much attention to me. Sorry Daddy.
I got to start eating some foods. It' so fun. I've had rice cereal (yuck), carrots, peas (so delicious), and sweet potatos. Today I get to try something called green beans. Mommy says they are the best vegetable but Daddy says broccoli is. But what I really want is some of the chips they eat, the bag makes such neat sounds.
October is supposed to be really fun too. We are going to some weddings, getting my 6 month pictures taken, carving pumpkins and watching trick or treaters at Grandma Grutz's house. Can't wait to hang out with my cousins again.
eeeeeeeee!~ Love the new pics of the little lady. RR
ReplyDeleteAbbey has such a great smile. I can't believe how big she's getting. Let her know that I like September too :)
ReplyDeleteSeeing her all wrapped up in the blanket is hilarious!! cutie girl!
ReplyDelete