Friday, March 11, 2011

I miss you

I miss my little girl.
Since Monday she has been sick.
Really sick. 104.5 fever sick.
It has been a nightmare.
It's so hard to see such an active girl just laying around for 4 days.
Only comfortable in her parents arms.
Every time she has a little energy to play she ends up crying and just flops on the ground.
This is how she spent the day:

After eating 2 cheerios and 4 bites of yogurt she feel asleep in my arms. I finally slide out and then was afraid she would fall but left her anyway and just sat by her.



She woke up coughing and got really upset. She fell asleep with her head on my lap and then moved into this more comfortable position.



And then this one. Then she woke again when the phone rang and fell asleep on my lap again.




I


2 comments:

  1. poor, poor abby girl. i hate seeing kiddos sick...even harder when they are YOUR own kiddos. poor girl. she looks so comfy here on the couch, though, which is a relief. and continues to look cute as a button despite the sickies!
    you're a good momma jessica grutz!
    pw

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for your rough rough week. she does look so adorable. Eli's getting sick too.....maybe i can catch some cute shots like that. let me know hwo the weekend goes and if you need anything. RR

    ReplyDelete