1) Aluminum foil is a fantastic window treatment.
2) Oxy-clean can almost always save the day.
3) No matter how much your husband loves you and your child, when things are real hard it's other mothers that will get you through.
4) A child can always do more than you give her/him credit for.
5) Every home needs a glider or rocking chair.
6) Sometimes children are hysterical for no reason
7) Baby food in a jar is disgusting. Try it then try to make your kid eat it.
8) My house will never be clean again.
9) My patient husband has even more patience than I could ever imagine.
10) No matter how early I go to sleep I will NEVER feel refreshed before 6am.
11) Spoons make amazing toys
12) I did not know what a true friend was until I became a mother and was supported by all of you. Happy Belated Mother's Day and thanks for all your help.
I particularly relate to numbers 4, 6, 8 & 11, although they are all great reflections on motherhood. Cute post :)
ReplyDeletevery true comments! Amen to #2 about oxy-clean- we have saved so many onsies/shirts/baby blankets with it!
ReplyDelete