Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hanging mittens




Last week was my first week with more hours at home. I was prepared with 2 craft projects for Miss Abigail. I'm trying to keep as close to Lori's schedule as possible so we don't just lay around the house, as I would probably prefer. So I'm going to do my best to have art or craft time when I'm home on Thursdays.


The craft project she was really into it is a special surprise for some loved ones in her life so that post will have to wait. But here is the other craft from last week, hanging mittens. She wasn't too into it but I had fun and aren't they adorable. Check it out at http://www.kidcraftsmagazine.com/recycling/hanging-mittens-craft


It was so hard for me to resist taking this to work to hang at my desk. Do you think my co-workers would tease me? Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. This picture makes me realize how much she needs a haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally doing this with e. great idea. love her brewer gear! RR

    ReplyDelete