Monday, July 16, 2012

You gotta fight, for your right, to party

So Abby is in a phase where she is a party animal.  "I no sleepy" and  "I no wanna bed" are common phrases in our house.  Sometimes it's funny to me that my friend with a 4 month old and I are waking up with our children almost the same amount of times nightly and other nights I wonder if she would trade kids.  I think I would be less mad at the 4 month old because I wouldn't feel like he's pulling one over on me.  Plus he's not my kid so probably would be less annoying.  Maybe I'll ask her tomorrow:)

Tonight we start strategy #???.  Every 5 minutes I'm going in there and just putting her back in her bed.  No kisses, no words, no pats on the head.  Just scoop and drop.  I'm getting pretty sick of it I wonder when she will.

So far I have found her in the closet playing with "bears", her build a bear.  Then she was playing with her book case.  The next time I'm not sure what she was doing because she ran into bed after she made a loud noise.  This incident helped me keep my resolve because now I KNOW she knows she should be in bed.  She will not break me tonight.  The next time I saw she put "bears" in her old crib and then went to read some books.  However, she did not turn her lamp on.  She KNOWS, doesn't she that she is being naughty?  This time she put her arm across her forehead.  I hope this is a sign of defeat and in 2 minutes when I check she will be in here bed.  

My first success!!  She is laying in bed but totally awake.  Never mind I already hear her walking around.

Look how cute she is when she sleeps, hope it happens soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment