Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Book

I know you're not going to believe me but this little guy said his first word. A real word!!

Yesterday Abby had a special day with her Grandma so Emerson and I got to hang out ALONE all day.  He was in heaven.  Smiling and laughing for no reason, practicing crawling and standing up.  He explored the whole house.  It was amazing to watch how different he was without her around.

At one point he was looking at a book and I swore I heard him say book.  But come on that is ridiculous!  So I said "that's right Emerson, that's a book".  Then again I though he said it.  After his nap the same thing happened again so I was so excited to tell Tim and he laughed as any normal adult size person would do at such a story.

But then it was bathtub and Tim kept saying to Emerson "Book".   Emerson would laugh and laugh and eventually say "Boo  K".  Amazing!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Yes amazing. Can't wait to hear that superstar say it. He's ahead of the game! For the love of books....starting early. Go em! Rr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smarty pants! And a perfect first word for one of your kids :)
    T

    ReplyDelete