We should be looking for a 4K for her but I'm not ready to let her out of my sight. I want to soak up everything about her. Her love of music, drawing, dancing, and dress up. The way she laughs so hard when she can get Emerson to laugh. Her smiles and giggles and repetitive knock knock joke: "Knock Knock. Who's there? Ice cream - you're favorite. Every time I see a ghost." She doesn't have the joke quite right but she things it's hilarious.
She is sassy like her Mama but has a huge heart like her mama too. If anyone is ever crying, even strangers, she wants to help make it better. She tries so hard to get Emerson to stop crying by singing and reassuring him "I'm right here Emerson, I'm right here". She's quick with hugs and kisses. And keeps telling me that she is really friendly. Preschool is going great and Mrs. Francis says Abby is sweet and outgoing. She loves her teacher and her friend "Broccoli".
She loves Sunday school and we have been working on prayers. The top of her prayer list is Daddy, Uncle Jay, Kai, Tricia and the grandparents - "God Blah Daddy, God Blah Uncle Jay":)
Her memory is astonishing to me. After reading a new book 3 times she knows most of it by heart. I am excited for her to learn to read, it's going to be so amazing to her. She remembers places we have been only once, like a restaurant for Tim's birthday and can tell you everyone that was at the party.
She really loves dress up right now of any kind - princesses, fireman, zebras, whatever she can find. She has several imaginary friends including Swiper, Fozzie and Kermit. Quiet time has become her favorite time of day, no battles anymore. She'll play in her room for 2 hours!!
Every day I feel her slipping away from us into big kid land. I absolutely love you Abigator, I hope you are always this sweet, funny and sassy.
**Photos by Theresa Hermus Photography.



Sooooo much love oooozing out of this post. Love it. Keep it coming. Rr
ReplyDelete