Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a long time because I'm always afraid that my costume is going to be dumb and everyone is going to judge me. I mean how will I ever top the year I was a Hooter's waitress with my top stuffed full of toilet paper that I purposefully pulled out the sides and top. Because let's face it, I wasn't going to fill that thing out so let's just go for that laughs. I digress. By the way, I got third place in the Dicken's costume contest that year.

So instead of getting my own costume I made this poor baby sit with all different Halloween outfits and props all through the day and night until Tim told me that was enough.

Abby getting psyched about carving the pumpkin in her cute pumpkin jammies minus the cute cat ears to the left of her that she was sick of wearing purely for my amusement.
Abby looking totally bored since she can't touch anything and getting mad because I told her it was going to be so fun. Crying commenced in about 30 seconds.
Our cute little pumpkin with her first jack-o-lantern.
Unfortunatley she couldn't partake in my favorite events of Halloween - watching Halloween (the original not that junk Rob Zombie made), drinking a microbrew Octoberfest, carving a pumpkin, and eating spicy pumpkin seeds. Maybe next year I'll come out of costume wearing retirement to trick or treat with our sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. This is a hilarious post Jess! and it sounds just like you. cute pictures. next year will be a TOTALLLLLY different story for that little pumpkin. RR

    ReplyDelete