Wednesday, December 15, 2010

8 month update from Abby

A lot's been happening lately. I started crawling but I'm not that fast so the cat can still get away when she wants, but she really likes me so usually she lets me grab her fur and pull her tail. I had to go to the doctor for a bad rash called eczma but Dr K and Mommy fixed me up. I weighed 17# 13 oz. For at least a week all I said was "da, da" but I'm sick of that so now I just shout "ga" loudly while banging stuff around.

Here's how I've been spending my time:

Playing with my new scooter from Aunt Sherri and Uncle Tony. I don't know how to make it move forward but the gear shift is so fun to play with. I can sit on it for 10 minutes and enjoy myself.


I've been practicing standing by myself. Sometimes my feet slide out from under me and I end up doing the splits.





Daddy's been teaching me how to play guitar. Besides chasing the cat, finding the guitar is my favorite thing to do in our living room.


I've been partying at night with my parents because my mouth hurts. Can you see my first tooth? My second one is coming through but I think there are more because it's so hard to sleep.



I've been hanging with some awesome kids. They're way older than me but still let me hang out with them.


It's been a pretty great month for me. I can't wait for Christmas. It sounds pretty exciting from what Mommy says and I'll get to see all my cousins and grandparents. I really love the music, especially winter wonderland. Merry Christmas everyone, hope to see you soon.
Love, Abby




























1 comment:

  1. i love this update!!!! so special. i love the picture of her standing with the black outfit! is that a stylish sweat suit? CUTE. love ya abby!!! Raina

    ReplyDelete