Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Wish

All I want for Christmas is more time.
Time to sit and watch Abby learn and grow without thinking about how many other things need to be done.
Time to get those other things done.
Time to let Tim get his schoolwork done without all the chaos of our house.
Time to sleep.
Time to sleep in.
Time to sleep through a night without hearing a teething baby.
Time to take a nap (yeah I'm a little tired).

So this year for Christmas I gave myself 4 days of work. I can't wait. Tim and I couldn't get the same week off so he has the week before off. Poor Tim will spend half of his time off doing school work and the other half jam packed with holiday fun I have planned. Bet he's looking forward to my vacation more than his because I'll be there to help with Abby and he will be done with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment