Today we spent a long time at the park. Apparently too long for Miss Abby because she crawled into her stroller to tell me it was time to go. I had kind of a bummer day but spending time with my sunshine always helps. We went for a long walk and I walked past some sketchy characters. Sometimes that's all it takes to turn my attitude around.
I am thankful to have a place to sleep every night,
A job that pays enough that I don't have to worry about food for my family,
A husband that everyday grows into an even better dad,
A daughter that is healthy and sleeps well.
I'm thankful for family that is nearby and supportive,
for marrying into an amazing family and having a mother-in-law that I can talk to about anything,
for my five amazing nephews.
And today I am thankful for engagements, adoption, and positive pregnancy tests . . . and being able to enjoy all these events without having to plan a wedding or have a baby myself :). Can't wait to boogie at your wedding SZ. Counting the days to the arrival of baby Pindel, baby K and baby bean R. Eager to meet and hold little baby girl H.
Yeah, things are looking better already.
You just made my day for more reasons than one :)
ReplyDelete