Every day at work we have a "rally", an informal meeting where our boss gives us updates and fields questions. The rally ends with a quote. One of my co-worker's brought this quote and I read every morning now.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of outer people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary"
-Steve Jobs
great quote.
ReplyDeleteI have a best friend that is my neighbor and her names is Jessie G. And when the two of you leave comments I cna't figure out who it is...because she has a daughter named ABBY too. CRAZY! thanks for stopping by.
Sarah
raina's sis
I love this quote..speaks to the heart and soul of each individual. We are all special and unique and hope that others find our inner beauty and appreciate our differences..strengths and weaknesses.
ReplyDeletegood one...
pw