With a newborn in the house and many parties and obligations this year we are just using a 4 foot tree I had in my single days. A few days ago I brought it out for Abby and I to decorate. Before I could even get out the lights she was putting ornaments on from her box. Every ornament she put on she would look at and say her version of perfect "purb-fect". When I finished the lights and put them on she exclaimed "Wonderful". It was amazing to see her so excited. Next year will be even more amazing when she will understand Santa and maybe remember some Christmas traditions from this year.
 |
| Abby in action. |
 |
| The first ornament she put on. My Dad made it as a boy. |
 |
| A job well done. |
The next day we went to the Domes to check out the Christmas display. Emerson napped most of the time and Abby just glowed. She talked the whole time and didn't have any tantrums. We just walked and enjoyed the snowman, the Koi fish, the waterfall and the cactus.
 |
| Taking it all in. |
 |
| Her favorite snowman |
 |
| Enjoying Mommy time. |
 |
| "Surprise" |
Thank you emerson for letting mom and abbyhave a few silent moments!!! keep getting those zzzz's whenever you can. cute pics of abby-love that hat. who made that? RR
ReplyDelete