Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Day 1 without diapers
1st pair of Elmo underwear soaked.
2nd pair laying on kitchen floor somewhere because she wants flower ones. I don't have any flower ones, but look Snow White. Those are good enough . . . for awhile.
3rd pair of underwear (Snow White ones) laying in living room while she asks for diaper. Ha, now I know your tell little Abby. Now I know she knows she has to go. NO DIAPER for you. "You don't wear diapers now Abby. Only underwear". She runs into the bathroom where she pees on the floor. Mid stream I put her on the toilet. I count this as a partial success.
Back to the 2nd pair of underwear. Now she wants to watch "Elmo Potty". No problem. She decides to watch it naked. Since she has seen this video 10 times she quickly grows bored and runs to play. Suddenly she runs to the potty strategically placed in the middle of the living room. She looks in the potty . .. Nothing. 5 minutes later she runs again. She stands up, looks down, declares "WOOO that's a big one", picks up the insert and starts taking it to the toilet. She POOPED, right in the middle of Emerson's lunch. Sorry buddy you'll have to cry for a few minutes.
So 2 cups of juice, 10 m and m's, 3 pairs of underwear and 1 new Little People princess. We are on our way.
Addendum: make that 5 soaked underwear later. Oh well, one less poop diaper I had to change today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment