Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 2

Apparently she has learned the word why.  Each time it took me so surprise I was speechless.

A: I wanna diaper.
Me: you don't wear diapers anymore.
A: Why?

Me: Does pee pee go in the underwear?
A: Yes.
Me: NO, pee pee does not go in underwear.
A: Why?
Me: Pee pee goes in the potty.
A: Why?
You can see where this going.

Like yesterday morning she kept asking for diapers, which was my cue she had to pee.  She peed on the floor twice today with underwear so we went bare butt most off the day with much more success (60% if your statistic fanatic RD like the ladies I work with).  She is definitely not a child that goes for the sitting on the potty every so many minutes.  So much like her mommy she gets visibly angry when micromanaged.

She ended the day with 2 wet underwear, drinking only 1 cup of juice, 1 Elmo Potty viewing, 5 art projects and 2 new Princess toys.  Potty training has greatly increased our art time to help contain any potty messes.

And this little darling told me at the end of the day "I had so much fun today".

No comments:

Post a Comment