Thursday, April 4, 2013

I had so much fun today.

Today I took the kids to the zoo.  ALONE.  I was terrified and excited and it turned out all right.  It's so fun to listen to her these days.  Here are some of my favorite moments from this morning.

1) As we entered the zoo parking lot. "Mama, I want to tell the zoo animals how I watched the rapunzel movie with my mommy".
2) A mom kept screaming for her kid to come by her. She was really making a spectacle of herself because we were in the giraffe house and it is small.  Also her daughter wasn't do anything wrong.  Abby pointed right at the mom and said "She sure is screaming". LOL.  The mom softened up a little to her daughter after that.
3) The new jaguar cubs were wrestling and rolling around, really getting aggressive with each other.  Abby said, "Their mommy is going to tell them to settle down".  This produced chuckles from 2 moms standing by us.
4) We went to the elephants first because they are her favorite.  Here she made me wiggle my tail, ears and trunk:)


She was ridiculously cute today.  Love that little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment