Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cameraless

Dear Abby,
I want to capture a moment for you to today that I did not get on film.  We met one of our favorite families for a morning at the zoo and both mamas were thinking no camera today so we could be in the moment.  It's easy to get caught up in taking pictures instead of just enjoying each other's company.  You were a little afraid of some construction noises so Ms. Amy suggested you hold your friend's hand.  So you did . . . all day.  Especially when you were nervous or afraid.  He held your hand and excitedly chatted about the animals until you were more confident.  It was so sweet.  I moment I'll always cherish.  My big girl and her buddy holding hands and laughing.
Love you Gator,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. I have goosebumps! Eric wished I had taken a picture-- of those 2 little peanuts holding hands. Friends. So fun! ~AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those camera less moments are etched in yr mind and memory forever. So special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was from rr

    ReplyDelete