What a month! Right when I had declared he would skip crawling because he hated being on his tummy, he decided being on your tummy is pretty cool. Now he wiggles, rolls, launches or creeps himself across the room into all kinds of trouble. Abby has been overly excited to help scold him when he touches things he should not.
This month he tried mango, black beans, mashed potato, cheerios and a blueberry/applesauce baby food.He's warming up to bananas but it's still not his favorite. His favorite still seems to be green beans or squash I roasted with pears.
He is a much more cheerful guy now that he can sit. All that screaming while I made dinner was resolved as soon as he was able to sit up and play. It was such an amazing discovery to me I just started at him.
His little legs are already busting out of his infant carrier but I'm not ready to buy that next car seat. I'm not sure of his weight, his next appointment isn't until August.
Right now he loves petting, pulling, tackling the cat; listening to Abby sing, or playing with musical toys.
He usually sleeps through the night but still has several nights a week where he wakes up 1-2 times.
He's at such a cute stage, I wish we could freeze time.
No comments:
Post a Comment