Friday, February 25, 2011

Blah Blah

One of your favorite things to say right now is "blah, blah, blah". Already a wise guy and not nearly 11 months old. Well this week I have felt real blah. Turns out I have bronchitis. Everything above my shoulders hurts - my throat, my ears, my head, my neck, even my eyeballs. Just changing your diaper leaves me exhausted.

Today I was really nervous to be alone with you for 6 hours while Daddy was working. I get out of work at noon and Daddy goes to work at 1:15. I told him at least 10 times to wake you up from your morning nap after 1 hour, in the hopes that you would take two naps. You've been working hard to drop your morning nap and 6 out of the last 7 days have napped from 1-3. But for some reason you only like to take morning naps on Fridays. I was hoping, praying, begging that you would sleep this afternoon. We had a nice lunch and you were ready to play, climb, jump, bounce. Kept trying to knock the tv over and would scream or blah blah at me when I moved you. But you sweet sweet snuggling little girl went down for your nap (an hour late) but slept for 2 hours!! 2 hours, it was amazing. I slept most of the time and barely coughed at all. I was able to make dinner for the first time in 3 days while you played in the living room after that. Thanks for taking such good care of me today Abby and going to bed so quickly. Hopefully I'll be refreshed soon and we can have dance parties and play chase by Sunday.

I love you Bun.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment