Friday, March 28, 2014

Keeping it real

I previously posted my goals for the year.  We're almost 25% through 2014 so time to be accountable.

1) work out 4 x a week to maintain my weight and reduce stress. - I'm making progress on this but not quite there.  Probably 80% of the time I have had 3 workouts a week and I restarted Body Pump so I'm satisfied with me progress there.  But I did surpass my weight goal and have reached a weight I can't even remember being.  Major success!!
2) Get a 3.5 GPA to maintain my scholarship. - First class completed and I NAILED IT!!
3) Become a better couponer and stick to the budget.  Otherwise I won't be able to do any of the other things I want to do in the list below. - I was doing great on this until March.  I got talked into a Wildtree freezer party and bought more meat in 1 month then I usually do in 3 weeks, so I think we can shave some of that off in the next quarter.  Also, by giving up Facebook for Lent I'm missing my couponing ladies and they're hot deals.

Other things I would like to do:
4) Purge this house of excessive stuff which includes a joint rummage sale with a good friend. - I successfully purged Emerson's room, much to Raina's dismay.  More clutter for your house my dear friend.  I had done the same to Abby's but she keeps bringing in new treasures.
5) Get the backyard presentable.  This includes getting a patio put in since the deck is falling apart. - The snow is almost all melted.  Abby and I cleaned up the remaining pieces of Frosty this afternoon, does that count?
6) Read the entire New Testament in one year. - Opps I forgot about that one, but I've been faithful to my Lent challenge.  Sorry Jesus.
7) Repaint Abby's room. - Nope
8) Repaint the kitchen. - Nope
9) Finish the toy room. - Nope.  
10)Stay on budget for our annual vacation. - So far so good.


I blame 5, 7, 8, and 9 on Spring never showing up.  By June I hope to have more of these things done.  Have you reached any of your goals yet this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment