Sunday, January 27, 2013

3 month basics

Weight:  Emerson continues to grow at a steady rate.  We weighed him on our home scale and he was 14.5 pounds.  He has two fat rolls on his legs and I love it.  

Interests: These days he enjoys sitting up and looking at toys with music and light.  He loves to coo and squeal big conversations with anyone who will look at him.  He's much more social then we remember Abby being.  He has finally taken to the Nuk but doesn't always need it to sleep.  He's as quick to smile as he is to cry.

Fears: Emerson's afraid of most loud noises, especially Abby's Pterondon noises.  He hates tummy time but is getting better at lifting his head.  He's rolled up onto his side several times now.

Best bud:  Despite her sassy and careless ways Emerson lights up when Abby sings to him or tells him a story.

Eating habits:  Now that I'm back to work he's completely off any kind of schedule.  Usually he only eats about 6 times a day now but depending on his mood, or if Mommy was working all day, he may still eat 10 times.  

Sleep (oh sleep how I miss you):  His sleep schedule is off now too.  We started finally putting him in the crib for naps instead of his rock and play sleeper and it's going okay.  Nights he may not wake up until 2 am or he might wake up at 11,1, 4 and 5.  It's been a struggle for us since Abby was a freak baby that slept through the night at 3 months.  This last Friday at daycare he ate really well and took 2 good naps so hopefully he's adjusting and the next month will be better.




I still can't figure out how to rotate pictures since they made changes on blogspot.



Photo bomb

1 comment:

  1. Keep those updates coming. I need to get my hands on that sweet .boy. Does he have much darker hair then abb? When did hers turn so blonde? I can't remember. Rr

    ReplyDelete